Monday, November 30, 2009

Rogers Pass

And now for a special 'show-unrelated' entry! After Kelowna I drove
to Cochrane, beginning at 1am. It was a long trip through the Rockies,
with lots of snow, slush, rain and fog throughout Rogers Pass.
This is the part of the trip when nostalgia really kicked in. AVS and
I have traveled this route a fair bit over the past few years. In
fact, we've taken a group photo everytime we pass a particular gas
station.

2005 - Woodpecker Tour



2006 - 40 days and nights tour


2007 - Rude to TOurDD


And even though it was 4:30am, terrible weather AND I was weather
sandals, I made sure to continue a photo tradition.

2009 - "Windows and Doors" national release tour



Now you can see why I'm sad, as I'm now the only one screaming through the subsequent
tunnels at the top of my lungs. I miss those guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the sadness from nostalgia has passed. Memories are a wonderful thing that shape who we are today. Look at all you've accomplished, see where you've come from, and recognize that the future ahead is as bright as the shiny silvery snow you're driving through as you make your way back home.

Jodie

Scott said...

Miss you too jip, maybe we;ll do it again!