Monday, November 30, 2009

November 25 - Kelowna - Grateful Fed

The Grateful Fed! I've met some interseting people there over the years, including Bucky from the Liptonians (he was touring by himself at the time). On this occasion, I met David Kopp at the open mic night. We discussed our own sounds then agreed that I'd back him up on one of his songs. I did and it went over quite well! Anyway, we got to talking after and he described a script he had written, and then informed me that he wanted me to do the music for it in a film adaptation! I graciously accepted, and the film won't be in production for a while yet. However, it's a great story and I'm really looking forward to reading the script! This opportunity comes at the perfect time as I've been wondering how I was going to get more film composition work!

The roads that afternoon were a little rough!

No comments: