Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cross Canada Tour begins!

Excellent! The Cross Canada Tour has begun, with my first stop in Thessalon, ON. The Auld Kirk is a really cool old church that has been converted into a venue, movie theatre, photo studio and all around 'hang out spot' in one! Played a really intimate show, and then I showcased the stop animation music video in the little theatre! That, and I was treated to a delicious breakfast omelette with home grown garden vegetables and fresh bread. I'm off to a good start! The picture is from after the show once I had set up a cot in the corner, and started to work on finishing my MA thesis (submitted today!). Hooray for late nights!

Here's me trying to look badass while driving a Ford Focus wagon. Is it convincing? I didn't think so.


Tonight I'm off to Sudbury!

No comments: